BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Inner Demons: iHip Hop.

"..Here the devil makes me face my demons/ wake up nd see my mother really start to need me/ I'll do anything to cease the greavin/ tried everything nd still I hear my hunger bleedin-"
'JetBlue',

      -There comes a point in every man's life where the only emotion felt is,      
             'WHAT THE FUCK!'
Trapped-
Shackled by unforeseen circumstances, financial issues, emotions and a thick ass cloud of weed smoke. Sometimes shit gets so dark, the only sense of liberation is felt through a pair of headphones, or through the sounds of two 6 1/2" Kickers.

         ///My first thought of an internet blog is a bunch of geeks writing about how to hack their iPhones, or whats the latest pair of bifocals.
      .This here is nothing of the sort.

-This is merely an outlet to keep the world posted on the thoughts and moves made by two fools.
         C.Specific.
         Beans.    
.Pay close attention however, cuz due time the world is ours.

///Destruction comes from within; whether we're talkin about great nations or a single man's life.

           -One cannot continue to grow or expand without confronting the deep rooted problems.. which almost always dwells from with in.

..too much man in these vains-
Stay posted.

0 comments: